Marketing management Course Details & Fee structure
Marketing management in India, this spins around coordinating the requirements of consumers to the marketing resources of a company. So essentially, this includes transforming consumer demands into services or products, which the company can profitably offer, convey and advertise in the marketplace.
One will have the capacity to distinguish the market decision through analysis of demand, competition, and financial aspect and so on. Besides, you will also be able to utilize tools like market research, pricing, conveyance, advertising and sales promotion to guarantee the everyday success of the company.
For the Bangalore Campus, IIBS MBA program in Marketing Management domain is offered in the affiliation of University of Mysore, Bangalore University, Bharathiar University and for PGDM program in Marketing Management domain is approved by AICTE.
For the Noida and Kolkata Campus, IIBS MBA program in Marketing Management domain is offered in the affiliation of Bharathiar University.
Marketing Management being one of the major specializations of IIBS MBA program. MBA in Marketing Management which will extensively teach you about leadership management skills, market strategies, product management, market research, statistical surveying and consumer trends etc.
Why MBA in Marketing Management Program from IIBS?
- IIBS MBA in marketing management program offers a study to marketing orientation, strategies and techniques of organizations and enterprises.
- IIBS Marketing management program provides Knowledge on marketing strategy and Competitive approach to promote.
- IIBS MBA program gives a chance to gain knowledge from experience faculties of marketing strategies & vendor management.
- MBA in Marketing at IIBS outfits the one with the significant strategies in segregated market segments of potential customers.
IIBS MBA aspirants in marketing management can get placement in areas like:
- Market Research
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Management
- Corporate Sales
- Brand Management
- Promotional Campaigns
Fee structure of MBA/PGDM in IIBS Bangalore / Kolkata/ Noida
|PGDM||AICTE Approved||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA||Bangalore University||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||University of Mysore||Rs. 5.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||Bharathiar University||Rs. 4.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore, Noida, Kolkata|
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
MBA/PGDM Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective – I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective – II
- Strategic Management
- Elective – III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
- Elective – VI
- Elective – VII
Admission Procedure and Entrance Test
How to apply to IIBS :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1,050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1,000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Others MBA Specialization
Mysore | The University founded by His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV on July 27, 1916. At present, it encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and 5 Constituent Colleges.
Mysore | The Bharathiar University established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnaduon February, 1982. It had gained recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi on May, 1985.