Human Resource Management (HRM) Course Details & Fee structure
Human Resource Management in India is a function within organizations which has been structured to augment employee performance in service of an employer's strategic goals. Basically, HR is concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and on systems.
Human Resource Management (HRM) equips you on with all these key skills, ideas and the knowledge to manage human resources in a way which prompts to the accomplishment of an organization.
For the Bangalore Campus, IIBS MBA program in Human Resource Management (HRM) domain is offered in the affiliation of Bangalore City University and for PGDM program in Human Resource Management (HRM) domain is approved by AICTE.
Why MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM) Program from IIBS?
- IIBS MBA in Human Resource Management program syllabus provides the study of management of employees and the Recruitment process.
- IIBS MBA in HRM specialization offers an opportunity to have a learning experience from the expert faculties in a different way with best solutions.
IIBS MBA in Human Resource Management program aims on,
- Employment Relations Law, Policies and Systems
- Recruitment and Counseling
- Employer's Performance Management and Appraisal
- Industrial relations
- Managing Payments and Benefits
- Balancing the practices of organization
Fee structure of MBA/PGDM in IIBS Bangalore/Pune/NCR
|PGDM||AICTE Approved||Rs. 7.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA||Bangalore City University||Rs. 7.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA||Pune University||Rs. 5.00,000||2 Years||Pune|
|PGDM||AICTE Approved||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||NCR|
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective � I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective � II
- Strategic Management
- Elective � III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective � IV
- Elective � V
- Elective � VI
- Elective � VII
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Others MBA Specialization
Board & Affiliate University
AICTE | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bengaluru City University| or BCU, is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.