IIBS Bangalore Rotaract Club organized a blood donation camp in association with Rotary Bangalore Heritage on 13th Arp. 2019. As a part of its continuous endeavour to serve society.
The program started at 9.30 am with an inaugural ceremony where IIBS Rotaract President Rtr. Rahul Parashar & Team eulogized for organizing such a noble program. Dr. Vijaya, Ms. Manju-Team in charge and 6 other staff members from the Bangalore Medical service Trust (BMST) were welcomed to monitor the camp along with Rtn. Narayanan Suresh and Rtn. Himanshu Singh, Rotary Bangalore Heritage NCC.
There was an overwhelming response from the College Faculty members, Staff, MBA, PGDM, BBA, BCA, and B.Com students to be a part of the service to society. There were around 63 units of blood collected in the short duration of the program. Refreshment was given to the donors as a token of gratitude. Rtr. Rahul Parashar, President of Rotaract IIBS, and other members of the club actively coordinated under the Guidance of Prof. Dr. A Prakash & Prof. Rubina Chettri to make this a success. The camp was winded up at 1.00pm by felicitating the medical team and Rotarians by Prof. Kuldeep Sharma, Dean IIBS Airport Campus & Prof. NSR Murthy, Dean IIBS RT Nagar Campus and IIBS Rotaract team who extended support throughout the program.
You have the most precious resource of all: the ability to save a life by donating blood! Help share this invaluable gift with someone in need.
"Blood Donation will cost you nothing but it will save a life!
- Rotary's Fight to End Polio Now | IIBS B-School, Bangalore
- More IIBS Rotactors to Serve Community at Bangalore - IIBS
- Drive 2 Inspire - Fun Car Rally by Rotary at IIBS Bangalore
- Blood Donation Camp Held by IIBS Rotaract Club, Bangalore
- The Rotaract Club of IIBS organized a Debate Competition in IIBS Bangalore Campus.
- Installation Ceremony of the Rotaract Club at IIBS Bangalore