For the PGDM 2022 batch of students, IIBS has organised a CEO Interaction Session as part of the POP programme. Mr. Naveen Kumar, the CEO of Growth Consultant, served as the resource. The session's major goal was to assist the students in getting a better placement.
Growth Consulting was founded by Naveen, who is also its lead consultant. His commercial leadership experience spans more than 29 years, 24 of which were principally spent consulting for three sizable organisations. Naveen has the capacity to offer clarity to individuals and teams, use his hands-on approach to quickly develop and effectively execute strategy, and serve as the Practice Head for "Leadership Transformation" and "Performance Management." MBA Courses in Bangalore
The speaker states that recruiters are constantly seeking to purchase the services of candidates. The students should therefore be prepared to market their services. For this, students should be able to create a resume that accurately represents the caliber of the services they aspire to provide. It shouldn't be copied and pasted from another source. Fairness is required because the truth on the resume will change when you respond to interview questions. MBA admission 2023 in Bangalore
Conceptualize your ideas so you can effectively explain them during interviews. Be yourself and be genuine while speaking. Your ability to communicate depends on how well you plan. Create mock interviews and practice them with each other. According to the vision, the questions would be arranged and practiced. You must maintain a goal and constantly assess where you stand now and then in a few years.
Be clear about the sector in which you are interested in working and choose the companies within that industry that you want to work for. To reach the peak of CTC, students' choices must prioritise building their brands and earning money. And to create a quick movement, add it to the regression analysis. The academic record and skill set matching to depend on the job's profile. Even recruiters will reject an applicant with low aspirations, even if they have strong academic credentials. MBA admission in Bangalore 2023
The students learned a lot from the experience. A one-on-one conversation was held after the workshop. The resource person also discussed his experiences as an HR consultant during that time. He gave the students advice on how to write their resumes and get ready for interviews. best MBA courses in Bangalore
- WORKSHOP ON BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS | MBA in data analytics in Bangalore
- Accomplishment of Multitasking role with Time Management | MBA admission in Bangalore 2023
- Beta Testing of IAA App | MBA in data analytics in Bangalore
- Placement Orientation Program (POP) – Inaugural Session | MBA in HR Bangalore
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN AGRICULTURAL MARKETING | Good MBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Diwali Celebration | Best MBA Courses in Bangalore
- Managing Diversity at Workplace in today’s World | MBA in Entrepreneurship in Bangalore
- Merits & Demerits of Mobile Banking in Developed & Developing Countries | MBA in Data Analytics in Bangalore