MBA in the post-graduation course thought to be one of the most prestigious and sought after degrees in the world. Candidates considering careers in banking, investment banking and retail banking positions will benefit from an MBA degree in Finance. Today, MBA finance portfolio has reached beyond expectations as it is one of the most demanding courses after graduation around the world. Many students are opting for this MBA Finance because of its vast scope and higher prospects. Apart from these courses, MBA programs also teach some practical skills like analytical skills, decision making, improved communication skills and better leadership skills. The banking and finance industry offers the best pay package to the candidate who has MBA degree. Top B-Schools students get placed with a package of around Rs. 8-12 lakhs p.a. Moreover, for smart and experienced candidates there is no limit to success. Investment banking placements salaries go up to 1 to 1.3 Crs if there show progress with their skill set. In the banking sector Credit, analysts and Banking specialists start at Rs. 4-7 lakh p.a. and earn as much as Rs. 15-20 lakh p.a. once they reach senior-level positions in banks. Definitely in the banking sector, many opportunities are there once a candidate finishes their degree in MBA in finance and it’s truly a return on investment.
While certain B-Schools across India are known to offer such career-oriented MBA in Finance Management, International Institute of Business Management (IIBS), by virtue of being multiple-specialization B-School, too has made its mark as a career-oriented institute for MBA in Finance program. IIBS has full-fledged campuses at Bangalore.
- What jobs can you get after MBA in finance? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- MBA during COVID Pandemic: Good idea or not?
- What is the scope of Agri-Business Management in India?
- Make it or Break it - A Session for MBA Students at IIBS | MOM
- Great Advertisement Ideas by MBA Student at IIBS Bangalore | MoM | Crazy Ads
- Build a Business Model Preparation by MBA Student at IIBS | Solution Craft | MOM
- An Activity for Creativity Enhancement of MBA Student at IIBS
- Workshop on Stock Exchange & Trading for IIBS MBA Student by Motilal Oswal Group at Bangalore Campus | MOM