On the 15th day of MOM, a presentation on the Library and Information Centre was given. The presentation's goal is to help students understand the value of libraries in gathering knowledge from various sources and applying it in real life. This is a small step toward preparing students to meet corporate expectations.
The session began with information sharing about how to use available knowledge resources and physical documents in the Library and Information Centre. It is the user education programme that teaches people how to use the library. The main goal of the session is to introduce students to library materials and raise awareness of e-resources. MBA in Project Management in Bangalore
To access the Library E-resources off campus, students should search the databases using collective vocabularies, such as J-Gate, Proquest, and NDLI. The practical application of library software was carried out in order to obtain administrative information from the library department.
A brief overview of corporate expectations and the resources available to enter the job market is provided. Students gain an understanding of corporate expectations by reading daily business newspapers and magazines. Word Power Made Easy, Emotional Intelligence, and Blue Ocean Strategy are three important books for management aspirants to read. Throughout the session, participants showed active participation.
- A Guest Lecture on Great HR Festival | MOM Programme | Day-15 | Session- 1 | MBA in HR Bangalore
- Workshop On Finding the Leader named “You” | Day 14 | Session-2 | Top Ten MBA colleges in Bangalore
- 5S Workshop at IIBS | MOM Programme | Day-14 | AICTE-approved MBA college in Bangalore
- IIBS Students Participation in Intercollegiate Fest | MOM Programme | Day-12 | ABM colleges in Bangalore
- FROM VINE TO WINE: An Industrial Visit to Grover Zampa Vineyards | Day-12 | MBA Program in Bangalore
- WORKSHOP ON BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS | Day-11 | Session- 2 | MBA in Business Analytics Bangalore
- A Trip to Pyramid Valley Meditation Centre, Bangalore | Best MBA college in Bangalore