Most of the graduating students in this academic year may have the aspirations to do their post-graduation in Business Administration. Many working professionals too, take two years' sabbatical to enroll themselves in an MBA program to better their career advancement.
Irrespective of whichever specialization one may choose, everyone would have one question, i.e., is an MBA degree worth the cost?
Let us now understand why an MBA degree is worth its cost and more specifically MBA in Marketing. Firstly, the Marketing domain has a lot of placement opportunities, compared to any other function. Secondly, the average initial package offered by various companies is higher and the package also comes with a lucrative variable pay based on the performance, as part of the compensation package. This is predominantly available only in the Marketing domain. Finally, the career advancement in this function is very fast compared to other functions, as this function has more attrition levels, irrespective of sectors.
Hence, MBA in Marketing is worth its cost which has multiple advantages, both in terms of career advancement and also in terms of compensation. Make a wise choice!!
- What is the minimum salary after MBA? |MBA admission 2022 Bangalore
- How can you get a job after MBA in HR with MNC?|Top MBA colleges in Bangalore
- When is the best time to get an MBA? |Best MBA courses in Bangalore
- How can a student become a valuable professional? Learn It With IIBS!!
- MBA Student and the corporate world | Top MBA college in Bangalore
- MBA is a Multidisciplinary course| AICTE approved B.school in Bangalore
- An Outlook of Banking and Capital Markets - 2022|Best MBA colleges in Bangalore