Healthcare Management is the overall management of clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. A healthcare manager with an MBA/PGDM degree is in charge of the smooth functioning of the facility.
Healthcare domain knowledge helps in developing a niche profile which leads to less competition compared to a general MBA/PGDM
Scope of MBA/PGDM in Healthcare Management Specialisation in various sectors
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare IT
- Hospital administration
- Data analytics
- Medical Devices
Some of the popular jobs after MBA with Healthcare Management specialization are
- Hospital Administrator
- Medical Practice Manager
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Health Informatics Manager
- Hospital CEO
- Hospital CFO
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing
IIBS offering this course however prefer candidates who have degrees in B.Sc (Bio-Science), B.Sc (Micro-Biology), B.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Sc (General Science) MBBS, BPT, BPharm, BE/BTech, BDS, apart from this any graduate can opt.
The minimum salary Rs 6 lakh per annum and the average salary is Rs 8 lakh per annum.
Cipla, Pfizer, Glenmark, Practo, Home-Health, Portea, ICICI Lombard, Bajaj Allianz, Star Health, Siemens, GE, J&J, Fortis, Apollo, Manipal, Columbia Asia, UNICEF, UNDP, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, McKinzee, PWC, Cognizant, Infosys And various healthcare organizations run by the government.
We have only 30 seats in MBA/PGDM with a Healthcare Management specialization. To grab your seat, Apply online
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test.
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Others MBA Specialization
Board & Affiliate University
AICTE | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bengaluru City University| or BCU, is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.