Prof. Manoranjan H P, Placement Officer at IIBS, led a Placement Orientation Session for 2022-24 Batch Students on the 17th day of the MOM programme. The session focuses on personal branding and the placement process at IIBS.
Students were given an overview of the IIBS Placement Process, which included Off Campus, On Campus, Pool Placement Drives, and Internship Drives with Pre-Placement Offers (PPO). He discussed with the students the job descriptions of various sectors such as BFSI, FMCG, IT, and Non-IT. Following that, a Self-Branding Session for Students was held, emphasizing the significance of Communication Skills, Soft Skills, and Other Interview Skills.
Students were educated on the skills required for corporate, self-introduction, resume building, and the placement/internship process at IIBS.
- Curriculum Orientation | MOM Programme | Day-16 | Session- 2 | MBA Course in Bangalore
- Workshop on “Why Data Analytics is Important for Financial Markets” |MBA in Data Science in Bangalore
- An introduction to Digital Library | MOM Programme | Day-15 | Session- 2 | A++ Rated MBA college in Bangalore
- A Guest Lecture on Great HR Festival | MOM Programme | Day-15 | Session- 1 | MBA in HR Bangalore
- Workshop On Finding the Leader named “You” | Day 14 | Session-2 | Top Ten MBA colleges in Bangalore
- 5S Workshop at IIBS | MOM Programme | Day-14 | AICTE-approved MBA college in Bangalore
- IIBS Students Participation in Intercollegiate Fest | MOM Programme | Day-12 | ABM colleges in Bangalore